Do you know How to Record Screen on Android Phone/Tablets? You need to read out this article first to last. After finished, you will get an idea about Record Screen on Android Phone/Tablets. Let us know more about these Record Screen on Android Phone or Tablets.
How to Record Screen on Android Phone or Tablets:
You need to follow the following procedure for recording screen on Android devices.
Step 1: At first you need to plug your Android phone into your computer. To capture the screen, it include developer feature which is USB debugging.
Step 2: Then you need to open your settings menu and click the about option in the system section. Then click the options for Build Number seven times.
Step 3: Now, go back the settings menu. Click on the developer options and then click on the setting for USB debugging to turn it on.
Step 4: Now you need to download the Google Chrome browser from the following link:
Download the Google Chrome link
Step 5: Now you need to download Vysor from the google web store from below link:
Download Vysor link
After download, you need to connect your Vysor app with your PC.
Step 6: When you plugin, your Android phone will show you a message that you want to allow USB debugging. You need to click OK.
Step 7: After connection of Vysor you can see your Android device’s screen displayed in the Vysor.
Step 8: No you need to launch the free screen capture and choose the option to capture a region. Now you can capture your Android screen.
You can also record your Android Phone or tablets screen by the following apps.
1. AZ Screen Recorder:
AZ Screen Recorder is better screen recording app from other recording apps on Android. Let us know more about this screen recorder app:
- AZ Screen Recorder doesn’t include the watermark on screen recording.
- There are no time limits for recording your Android screen.
- You can pause the recording when you needed.
- AZ Screen Recorder includes a magic button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen.
Download the Google Chrome link:
2. Google Play Games:
Google Play Games not only view your mobile gaming profile but also recording your screen android screen functionality. Let us know more about this screen.
- Google Play Games not only view your mobile gaming profile but also recording your screen android screen functionality.
- Google Play Games record your best gaming moments and you can share with your friends.
- You can record in 720p or 480p with Google Play Games.
Download link here:
The stream is the Twitch-like social network. You can record your best gaming money on android. Let us know more about this screen recorder app:
- You can record live streamed by using this Stream recording app.
- You can browse live streams that created by users worldwide.
- Monetize your content.
- Share live videos in a social network with your friends.
- You can also sign up for twitter, facebook, google+ and e-mail.
Download link here:
SCR is screen recorder allows you to record your Android screen up to 3 minutes.
- You can record your android screen more than 3 minutes.
- SCR added watermark to your video.
- It includes 3 buttons. First is recording, second is accessing settings and last is button to exit.
- You can create your amazing videos and share with your friends via social networks such as facebook, twitter, youtube and more.
Download SCR link here
Now its easy for you to record screen on android phone or tablets. If some methods are not working, then you need to install a screen capture app to capture your android tablet screen easily.